{getMailchimp} $title={MailChimp Form} $text={Subscribe to our mailing list to get the new updates.}

John Dumelo Reveals Why Ladies Are Attracted To Him

John Dumelo has disclosed the secrets behind his charming self, which makes him very attractive to ladies.

The talented actor who made the revelations at the Nigerian launch of Ghandour Cosmetics product range in Lagos, said keeping his hair neat is one of the features ladies find irresistible.

“I always keep my hair well cut and neat, I know a lot of boys or a lot of men who have always wanted to use the product too because it’s good for the hair.
It straightens out the hair and makes the hair look neat and it attracts the women as well.

“He explained that keeping his hair neat is also part of the reasons he was chosen as a brand ambassador for Ghandour Cosmetics, ‘Style Up’.

Even though I work with style app, I still have links with BO16 and other brands that Ghandour does. That’s the reason I’m here. I’m here for BO16 and I always support their activities”, he noted

Source: vanguard

No comments

Your comments and Encouragement are welcome