{getMailchimp} $title={MailChimp Form} $text={Subscribe to our mailing list to get the new updates.}

Mahama didn’t give me GHC5000 – Wayoosi

Actor Wayoosi has reacted to reports that president John Dramani Mahama donated an amount of GHC5,000 to support him when he was on his sick bed.

The Kumawood star who was discharged from the Komfo Anokye Teaching Hospital in Kumasi days ago speaking on New Mercury in the Garden City disclosed that it was rather the Minister for Tourism, Culture and Creative Arts, Hon. Elizabeth Ofosu-Adjare who delegated some industry players to give him the amount but not the first gentleman of the land as it was reported.

“Let me clear this issue. It is not true that the president gave me GHC5,000. What happened was that, James Twumasi Ankrah and Rocksone informed Minister for Tourism, Culture and Creative Arts, Hon. Elizabeth Ofosu-Adjare about my sickness.

It was the woman who brought me GHC5,000. As for president Mahama, it was Mr. Beautiful who told me that the man says he wants to help me by taking me abroad for a transplant. I didn’t hear from the man himself but Mr. Beautiful told me that” Wayoosi told Eugene Moratt, the host.

Joseph Nana Osei Kofi as known in real life later thanked the minister for her kind gesture she showed him when he was on his sick.

“Let me use this opportunity to thank the woman. This is what we call surprise. The woman really surprised me. God richly bless her”

President Mahama was reported to have donated the said amount to the actor when he was admitted at the Komfo Anokye Teaching Hospital in Kumasi.

Clement Bonney aka Br. Beautiful who confirmed that donation said the President made the donation through the Ministry of Tourism.

Source: zionfelix.net

No comments

Your comments and Encouragement are welcome