{getMailchimp} $title={MailChimp Form} $text={Subscribe to our mailing list to get the new updates.}

Get your facts right - Lucky Mensah hits back Mzbel

Lucky Mensah and Mzbel
Musician lucky Mensah who is not happy about some utterances made by colleague musician Mzbel, has hit back at the later.

The former in an interview called Mensah a selfish person who took money and car for composing a song for the ruling party some years ago yet turns around to act like they (NDC) are the cause of his inability to shine in the music world.

Mensah who did not take it easy called her (Mzbel) out advising her to get her facts right before she talks.

“I sold my ‘Nkratuo’ track to the late David Lamptey and so Mzbel should be well informed before making the unfounded claims against me. I did the song in 2011 and the NDC bought the right in 2012.

“They promised to reward me after I did ‘Atta Beye’ for them. They promised me a 4×4 car but rather they bought me a Corolla. I was paid for my services. Mzbel should stop spewing lies. If she does not know, she should ask me, I will tell her.”

Source: livefmghana.com

 

No comments

Your comments and Encouragement are welcome