{getMailchimp} $title={MailChimp Form} $text={Subscribe to our mailing list to get the new updates.}

Kevin-Prince Boateng Admits Mistakes With Germany

Las Palmas midfielder Kevin-Prince Boateng has admitted wrongdoings while playing for Germany at youth level.

The Berlin-born represented Germany youth teams before switching allegiance to play for Ghana national team, coincidentally lining up for the Black Stars against a German side featuring his younger brother Jerome at the 2010 Fifa World Cup in South Africa.

In 2007, Boateng reportedly fell out with then Germany U21 coach Dieter Eilts for breaking camp rules at the Toulon Tournament in France.

“Playing for Germany was a bit difficult for me,” Boateng told El Larguero.

“My personality was different, I was a little wrong.

“Germany are a little harder and Ghana a bit more open.”

“It was a unique emotion [playing against Germany] for the first time in 2010. You are playing against your blood [Jerome].”

Boateng also spoke about his decision to join Las Palmas

“Why not? I had two or three opportunities as well,” he said.

“[I chose Las Palmas because] first, I had never played in Spain and secondly, the president called me and asked for me to be here.

“Besides, this is a very nice place. For me, it was the right choice.”

The former AC Milan and Shalke 04 star has so far made two La Liga appearances, netting twice.

Source: Goal.com

No comments

Your comments and Encouragement are welcome