{getMailchimp} $title={MailChimp Form} $text={Subscribe to our mailing list to get the new updates.}

Amber Rose steps out in racy outfit

Amber Rose who's a contestant on ABC's Dancing with the stars (DWTS) wore this racy outfit after she claimed one of the female judges, Julianne Hough body shamed her in last week's episode of the show when Hough said "I actually feel a little uncomfortable." as Amber danced with her partner, Maksim Chmerkovskiy. Amber heard it and said:

"Last night was like, they did the commentary, and I, it was a point in the dance where I had to lift my leg up and Maks dipped me & [Julianne] said, 'Oh, I'm uncomfortable,' and instantly I felt, I did feel body shamed."

Julianne has since denied body shaming Amber insisting that what she said was a sound bite used at the wrong time.
 
Amber has also publicly apologised to Julianne for her assumption.
 
 

No comments

Your comments and Encouragement are welcome