{getMailchimp} $title={MailChimp Form} $text={Subscribe to our mailing list to get the new updates.}

Berla Mundi mocks Donald Trump’s blonde dye ‘Calamity’ hair

Berla Mundi
Donald Trump is a strong character – a no nonsense chap. Aside that, he is a businessman, Television Personality and Politician.

If you are fan of World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE), you may know Donald Trump as an active participant of the show. He was inducted into the celebrity wing of the WWE Hall of Fame in 2013 at Madison Square Garden for his contributions.

We also know that Donald Trump is the Republican presidential candidate facing the Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton to become the next president of the United States of America.

But what the world doesn’t know is that, multiple award winning Ghanaian radio and television personality, Berla Mundi is not a fan of Donald Trump’s blonde dye “Calamity” hair.

The beautiful and eloquent Berla likened her ‘flying’ hair to that of Donald Trump during an interview with GhanaGist.Com.

“This is something I don’t have. I don’t have hair and now people wonder why I never leave my hair [to grow] and I’m always wearing a weave. Truth is, there is nothing on the hair. Like if the wind blows, all my hair … you see how Donald Trump’s hair is? It’s like this way and that way, I’m [mine is] even worse than done. So that’s why I always wear a weave, so don’t blame me or fault me when you see me always in a weave,” Berla Mundi said during her feature on “5 Things People Don’t Know” on GhanaGist.com.

Donald Trump’s former hairdresser, Amy Lasch described his blond dye hair as a “Calamity”. “He’s been combing his hair in the same way since the 1980s.What I don’t like about that is that he is afraid of change,” she was quoted by Mirror UK as saying of the man with a net worth of US$3.7 billion as of September, 2016.

Below is a trailer clip of the interview, watch out for the full “5 Things People Don’t Know” about Berla Mundi on Wednesday, October 2016 on GhanaGist.com.




Source: ghanagist.com

No comments

Your comments and Encouragement are welcome