{getMailchimp} $title={MailChimp Form} $text={Subscribe to our mailing list to get the new updates.}

Video Man spends $26,000 on surgery to look like David Beckham

An unemployed 19-year-old British man, Jack Johnson, says he has spent £20,000 (about $26,000) of Benefits money, on surgery to look like soccer star David Beckham. Johnson says he spent the money on procedures for his cheeks, chin, eyebrows, lips, teeth and tanning injections to try to look like Beckham.

He says even though he knows he doesn't yet look like Beckham, it will cost him another £30,000 in procedures to help him reach his goal.
Johnson who admits to being in a lot of debt says Doctors have shot down some of his requests.

In an interview with This Morning on ITV, he said:

"Obviously, I know I don't look like him," Johnson said. “I'm not that stupid but I've got a long way to go to get my goals to look like him.” 




No comments

Your comments and Encouragement are welcome