{getMailchimp} $title={MailChimp Form} $text={Subscribe to our mailing list to get the new updates.}

Nick Cannon 'Absolutely' Has a Baby on the Way With Brittany Bell: 'God Said Be Fruitful and Multiply'

The 36-year-old rapper didn't hold back during a radio interview with Power 105.1's Breakfast Club on Thursday, talking all about his past and present relationships.

Cannon first played coy when asked about recent rumors that his ex-girlfriend, Brittany Bell, was pregnant with his child.

"Don't you have a baby on the way or something?" host Angela Yee asked.

"I got a song with K.Michele called 'Baby on the Way,'" Cannon teased, before admitting that Bell was a "special young lady."

"I don't have any exes. Mariah is my last ex," he continued. "Everybody else is just people that I know, love and care for. [Bell] is not my ex!"

"Who said [the baby] wasn't mine?" he later said, smiling. "I got a baby on the way… absolutely. God said be fruitful and multiply. I'm doing the Lord's work out there."

The hosts then asked Cannon about Carey's recent breakup from billionaire James Packer.

"Is she [single now]? You know better than me!" he said. "I thought they were working it out… I'm on a need to know basis. As long as my kids [5-year-old twins Moroccan and Monroe] are good, I see them on weekends… I don't want to know none of that other stuff. If it gets to that point [of marriage], like, we had those conversations, but after that, I don't really need to be involved in it."

"Did she ask you for $50 million?" another host asked, referring to the alleged settlement Carey requested from Packer after their split.

"No. I ain't no billionaire!" Cannon joked, before admitting that Carey would end most of their fights by saying, "I could be with a billionaire."

While Carey appears to be moving on from her split from Packer, Cannon has sparked romance rumors with TLC's Chilli.

"Beautiful person, man. Probably one of the sweetest and most intelligent people that I've ever… that's my heart, man. She means so much to me. But I'm not in a place to handle a woman like that. You can't play with something like that," he said, adding that he won't reveal "who I had intercourse with."

"It's almost like when you see the women at church, and they come in and they got it all together, and all your sins are like, 'Yo, I can't even approach her. She's so right with God that I feel like I would be doing myself and the world a disservice to even try.' She's that type of woman," he explained. "Like, I don't even want to step into that, because she's so powerful."

Cannon might not be willing to confirm his relationship with Chilli, but the two definitely aren't afraid to show a little PDA.

The pair have been spotted on several date nights together, and most recently got hot and heavy in Cannon's music video for "If I Was Your Man."

"She's an outstanding and amazing woman," Cannon gushed to ET in July. "I've known her for so, so many years and, you know, we've been friends."

"We got the opportunity to spend, uh, time together but I wouldn't… I would say ask her," he added cautiously. "Ask her what the situation is."

No comments

Your comments and Encouragement are welcome