{getMailchimp} $title={MailChimp Form} $text={Subscribe to our mailing list to get the new updates.}

T.I. Slams Lil Wayne For Black Lives Matter Comments

Lil Wayne recently said that he doesn't feel "connected" to the Black Lives Matter movement, and T.I. responded to those comments in an Instagram where he called Wayne's take on the matter "absolutely unacceptable."


Wayne was asked about Black Lives Matter on a recent episode of Nightline, and went on to say, "I'm a young, black, rich motherf---er. If that don't let you know that America understand black s--- matter these days, I don't know what it is ... My s--- matter." When reporter Lindsey Davis asked if he felt connected to the movement, he said, "I don't feel connected to a damn thing that ain't got nothin' to do with me."

In his Instagram response, T.I. addressed Wayne directly, telling him that "if you don't stand for something out here" all his success "don't mean s---."  "Our people are being oppressed!!!" he continued. "We are being hunted,captured & slaughtered out here daily!!! You have to get outta that bubble that you've been living in & get out here & educate yourself on what's going on around US!!!"

"I've been proud to call myself a fan & a friend of Lil Wayne," he said, "but if that must end in order to stand up for those who can't do it for themselves...So be it. 

If you're not prepared for a question in an interview,say No Comment Bro. But stop embarrassing yourself & everyone out here who's been supporting you. There is no middle ground. Oppression knows no neutral party,either you're part of the oppressed,or you with the oppressor. There is no such thing as oppression not affecting you."



No comments

Your comments and Encouragement are welcome