{getMailchimp} $title={MailChimp Form} $text={Subscribe to our mailing list to get the new updates.}

Actress ChaCha Eke Faani welcomes second daughter

Actress ChaCha Eke-Faani and her husband, Austin, welcomed their second daughter yesterday December 25th. Congrats to them. On his IG page, the elated father wrote;
 
"25/12/2016•
Our Christmas Princess is here!!!
Welcome to my home Kairarachukwu Dior Faani.
My wife, your mother, is my JEWEL of INESTIMABLE VALUE
Kamara, my 1st daughter, your sister, is my PRICELESS GEM & CHARM
You, my Kaira, you are GOLDEN!!! Thank you Lord for blessing me with 3 Beautiful Ladies to love me unconditionally for the rest of my life.
Thank you Lord for safe delivery.
Mommy & baby are doing very well."




No comments

Your comments and Encouragement are welcome