{getMailchimp} $title={MailChimp Form} $text={Subscribe to our mailing list to get the new updates.}

‘I will not let you down’, Akufo-Addo promises in victory speech

President-elect, Nana Akufo-Addo, has promised Ghanaians he will live up to their expectation as he prepares to take the reigns of government for the next four years.

Nana Akufo-Addo made the promise an acceptance speech shortly after he was declared the winner of polls on December 7 and 8, 2016.

"I make this solemn vow to you, I will not let you down. I will do all in my power to live up to your hopes and expectations. You are to be commended for the mature, peaceful nd orderly which you once again exercised your democratic rights," he said Friday at his residence.

No comments

Your comments and Encouragement are welcome