{getMailchimp} $title={MailChimp Form} $text={Subscribe to our mailing list to get the new updates.}

Ronaldo says he's always considered himself different from others but didn't expect to win four balon d'ors

Speaking after scooping his fourth Golden Ball, Cristiano Ronaldo revealed he has always considered himself the best player, he also paid tribute to his teammates and everyone who helped him get this far. 

'In my head, I have always considered myself to be different from the others,' said the Portuguese forward. 'So I believed that I could be the best player in the world. But a trophy of this magnitude is dependent on multiple factors. 

I could not have been certain of anything, because it did not entirely depend on me. I thought that I could win it once, not four times.' The mercurial attacker is currently in Japan with his club teammates as they bid to add the Club World Cup to their sizeable trophy collection.

No comments

Your comments and Encouragement are welcome