{getMailchimp} $title={MailChimp Form} $text={Subscribe to our mailing list to get the new updates.}

'I wasted money on cars, fake friends & nightclubs after struggling to handle fame'- Boateng reveals

Former AC Milan and Ghana star footballer Kevin Prince Boateng has revealed how he couldn't cope with the fame of being a rich professional footballer and ended up wasting his money on cars, partying and fake friends.

Boateng, who now plays for Las Palmas in Spain, became very popular when he played for AC Milan but in a new interview has now revealed the bad sides that come with being a professional footballer.


'For me it was impossible. From one day to another you have so much money you can buy everything,' Boeteng said in an interview with Marca. 
'In two years I spent all my money on cars, watches, boots, nightclubs, restaurants and friends who really were not.' 'For a guy like me, who grew up in a poor neighbourhood and had no money, it was dangerous.' 'In life it is important to recognise the bad. Thanks to the mistakes, I am what I am.' 
I was a very impulsive person and maybe I'm smarter now.'
 

No comments

Your comments and Encouragement are welcome