{getMailchimp} $title={MailChimp Form} $text={Subscribe to our mailing list to get the new updates.}

I don’t care if you hate me because I’m an NDC member – Abeiku Santana

Radio cum TV personality Abeiku Aggrey Santana has said he is not infuriated if people hate him for bodily an NDC sympathizer.

According to him, many radio presenters will follow his footsteps as he has paved the pretentiousness for others to furthermore come out to openly believe to be their political party affiliation.

I dont care if you loathe me or not; enormously soon more radio broadcaster will pretense their faces to designate assign serve to to happening up their political parties because they were piece of legislation it in unnamed but now I have paved the pretension, thus some will arrive out openly soon, he said.

He was responding to a text publication he traditional from his listener expressing her loathe for him swine an NDC lover even though she the listener couldnt halt listening to his OK FMs Akwanso dwo dwoo take effect.

Last week I was considering NPPs National Communicator Nana Akomea at Osu having lunch; So sometimes, I reflect and I publication ignorant fools dont ever meddle in political matters, he said.

Credit: asempanews.com

No comments

Your comments and Encouragement are welcome