{getMailchimp} $title={MailChimp Form} $text={Subscribe to our mailing list to get the new updates.}

Soccer player Mohammed Anas thanks wife and girlfriend in interview

Soccer player Mohammed Anas just gave his wife a big reason to be suspicious of him. Anas was interviewed after scoring two goals in his Free State Stars’ 2-2 draw with Ajax Cape Town on Friday. The Stars striker proceeded to thank his wife and his girlfriend in his interview.
 “My wife and my girlfriend … I mean my wife,” Anas said.

Clearly embarrassed, Anas tried to correct himself.

“Sorry … I’m so sorry. I mean my wife.”

Did Anas just mean his wife when he said “girlfriend,” or was that a complete screwup and the most embarrassing way ever to reveal an affair? Who knows, but Anas will definitely be sleeping on the couch after that one.

No comments

Your comments and Encouragement are welcome