{getMailchimp} $title={MailChimp Form} $text={Subscribe to our mailing list to get the new updates.}

Annie~Joy writes: Silence The Depression. #BeInspired!

Annie Joy
A lot of people are in the state of depression and don't know how to come out. Depression in my own definition is the feeling of extreme tiredness and you think there is nothing to be done anymore. A person who loss confidence in himself and feel disgusted and the feeling of being a loser. 
There are so many things that can cause depression such as relationship break ups, failure in ones academic life, financial problems, the lost of a beloved and anything that cause emotional pains.

Depression is killing many people slowly each day passing by. A depressed person feel he is rejected and left out. Nobody cares for him or her. I came to let you know today that the greatest person who can make you happy is yourself, and nobody! It's about time you stop letting circumstances and unexpectedness weigh you down. It about time you silence the depression that wants to root in you.

Whenever you feel depressed, look for your mirror, stand in front of it and Proclaim good things for your life.  Say to yourself, " I am strong, I am not a loser, what lives in me is greater than what lives in the world, I am a conquer, I am beautiful, I am handsome, I am not a loser and I can never be a loser, although the money seem to be long coming I am going to get it as possible, I am not failing any of my exams again, I am making it up". The moment you do this you are going to get the feel that You are stronger than the feeling of depression.

Many people have death as a result of depression. Whenever you get that feeling too, don't leave yourself to be alone instead be around people who can make you laugh. If not get  yourself a good music that proclaim goodness in it and gives hope. That relationship break cannot make you go mad. Be strong! That lost of a beloved doesn't determine the rest of your days, Put yourself together! That academic failure didn't happen to break you down, rather to empower you to do extra.

That financial problems is not going be a problem forever, Endure it pressure today! All these are some of the things that are bound to happen. Therefore don't let it assume you when it occurs in your closet. Overcome it! Depression can cause you to commit suicide, Depression can make one go mad, Depression can cause one to reduce body size. A depressed person is the only person who knows what he feels and can express his feelings and it's the same person who gets stronger, who can silence, overcomes and stop that depression in his or her life.

Doctors classify it as a sickness but it deals with only the state of mind which the person involved can fight it by practicing the above guidelines. Hence if you are in the state of depression, I want you to know you are above it, stronger than it, bigger than it and it has no room to dwell among you. Get out and silence that depression in you! Get up and stumble over that depression as a result of break up.
And I see somebody coming out just as she reads this article. You are stronger than depression. Don't feel down, don't feel so tired than nothing can be done about your academic failure. Don't Think any longer. Look for your mirror and proclaim goodness for yourself.

"We've got some difficult days ahead, but it really doesn't matter with me now because I've been to the mountain top and I've looked over and I've seen the promised land. I may not get there with you. But I want you to know tonight that we as a people, we will get to the promised land."
(Martin Luther)

SILENCE THE DEPRESSION AND SAVE YOUR EMOTIONAL LIFE AND FEELS. Be strong

#Getinspired #Getmotivated #Lifekeepscomingback

Writer: Annie~Joy
(+233242358429)

No comments

Your comments and Encouragement are welcome