{getMailchimp} $title={MailChimp Form} $text={Subscribe to our mailing list to get the new updates.}

Chief Imam & Dr. Bawumia Applaud DKB's Performance At Ghana Muslim Awards. WATCH

After a very unfortunate night during the Easter Comedy Show on Saturday April 15, which later took a turn to the wrong direction when former First Lady, Madam Konadu Agyeman Rawlings said DKB is a Boring comedian. The King of Gh Comedy, DKB had a very massive performance last night at the Ghana Muslim Achievers Award.

DKB who wasn’t billed initially to perform for the event had to make a special appearance which he managed to pull off to perfection as he got the whole place exploded with laughter. “I linked up with the organizers to do a special appearance because I feel I owe the Muslim community an allegiance for impacting greatly to my comedy career.

So I decided to perform at the show in a way to give back to the Muslim community and show them how I appreciate them” he explained.

Cracking jokes about how difficult it is to woo a girl in a Muslim community, the comedian switched to political jokes when he saw The Chief Imam and The Vice President of the Republic Dr. Bawumia. “I used to live in a Zongo community Mambruk which is around Sukura and I was sharing my experience from where I lived, such as how difficult it is to woo a lady considering her father is Alhaji which really got them laughing.

The last bit, after I regonized the presence of the chief imam and the vice president, I started cracking jokes about NPP and NDC which got the whole place in a thunderous applause coupled with standing ovation.” He said.

It was a very great night for the King of Comedy. There is no change, and those of you who thought there would be a decline to his performance after the Easter Comedy show, well, you are mistaken.

The king is still shining.


No comments

Your comments and Encouragement are welcome