{getMailchimp} $title={MailChimp Form} $text={Subscribe to our mailing list to get the new updates.}

Ignore The Thought And Be Of Help! Be Inspired By Annie~Joy

People pass comments like : if I give my money to the beggar, she will use it for rituals against me. My question is; what about the ones who won't use it for rituals and people get this perceptions that beggars are lazy and useless. 

I speak for them that, it is never their wish to be in such circumstance. Where life located them didn't Favor them and they begging on the streets depict they are urge to do something. Life didn't give them the choice to decide for their location.

Not all fingers are the same but all fingers work together for Good. To me, it is the responsibility of the rich person to help the poor. Be a blessing to the less privileged people today!!! It's about time you stop shedding tears in your heart when you see them sleeping on the streets but rather putting a smile awaited for ages.

#Lifekeepscomingback

Annie~Joy inspired 

No comments

Your comments and Encouragement are welcome