{getMailchimp} $title={MailChimp Form} $text={Subscribe to our mailing list to get the new updates.}

Kim Kardashian Speaks Out About Caitlyn Jenner's 'Hurtful' Book: 'My Heart Breaks for My Mom'

Kim Kardashian while discussing Caitlyn's new memoir with Ellen DeGeneres, disclosed  that she felt hurt by the things Caitlyn wrote in the book, especially about the things she said of her mother, but revealed that she will always love Caitlyn in spite of how hard she makes it.

Speaking on how the book has affected her mother, Kim said Caitlyn is not being honest about certain things regarding her marriage to Kris.
She said:
"My heart breaks for my mom, because I feel like she's been through so much...She's promoting this book and she's saying all these things and, you know, I just don't think it's necessary," she tells Ellen. "I just feel like it's unfair; things aren't truthful." 
"I mean, I feel like it's taken her a really long time to be honest with herself," she says of Caitlyn, who revealed she is transgender in 2015. "I don't expect her to be honest about my mom now, but it's just so hurtful. Like, I just wish her all the success in the world, but not at our expense."
Kim reveals thaKendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner are still close to Caitlyn and that for their sake, she is trying to be respectful. She also said that her mother is trying so hard to do same for the sake of daughters, despite how much Caitlyn has hurt her with the 'lies' in the book.
Kim adds:
 "I think my mom's been so respectful for so long and always wanting Caitlyn around and always wanting to have a great relationship with Caitlyn. But I think, you know, for the Kardashians—she doesn't like to say that word or she said that in her book; on Diane Sawyer, she purposely never said our name."
Ellen pointed out that Kim was always the one who was so accepting of Caitlyn's transformation and trying to get everyone to understand her and she asked Kim if Caitlyn's recent revelation will affect that relationship, to which Kim responded:
"I haven't talked to her in a couple of weeks," she says. "I'll always, always love her. That was my stepdad for so many years. She taught me about character and so much growing up, and I just feel like I don't respect the character that she's showing now. But, like I said, I'll still always have a major love for her, for who she was in my life. I'm really sentimental; I think my mom's that way. And I'll never say...you know, it's still Kendall and Kylie's dad, so I want to be respectful, but I just feel like there's no need for a book. You know, tell your story—but just don't bash other people. I just think, like, it's not tasteful."
Watch the video below. 


No comments

Your comments and Encouragement are welcome