{getMailchimp} $title={MailChimp Form} $text={Subscribe to our mailing list to get the new updates.}

Annie~Joy writes: The Calling. #BeInspired!!

Factually, if you are a living being then you are on a purpose. The  table for decision making gets set above. The moment couples decide to produce offsprings, the first decision that's made is your location. Should this child be given to the family of the warriors or the servants. After this decision is made, then the next decision is "THE CALLING ". 
 
What will this cloth of blood that will form into a child soon come to the earth to do? Should he or she go and be a doctor, a pastor, a musician or a lecturer? After the panel of decision makers have rolled the scroll then they will select one for the child . Which basically cannot be changed because what God says is final. A lot of people are finding it difficult to know the ends to their lives because they haven't identified their CALLING and the privileged​ ones who have identified it cannot honour their CALLING. 
 
Simply because for example, Morris has grown to love singing and wants to be a musician someday but he came to know that his CALLING is to be a lawyer. In fact a full time lawyer. This is the case he wants to mount the biggest platform someday and sing to the largest audience ever. Therefore it has become difficult for him to honour his CALLING as a Lawyer. Someone reading this is going through this which has become a challenge. 
 
Allow me tell you this, if you know your CALLING and you don't honour it then you cannot see the face of joy in your life. You will go on to fulfill your dream of becoming that footballer and you will realize this is not my field and you will quit. I have heard someone who had gone to medical school and was in his final year. Later on,  he dropped out to pursue Software engineering. Not because he wasn't good in the medicine class -- in fact he was the best. But he realized that being a doctor someday will be a hindrance to his happiness in his profession. 
 
This implies that, the panel of decision makers above selected software engineering for him. That's his CALLING. Moses, was finding it difficult to honour his CALLING because he thought he could not talk well but he later got to know, God knows better than he does. What about those of us who haven't been able to identify our CALLING. Go down in prayer and ask God to teach you the path He laid down for you when you were to be born. If not, life will be unfair to you. Sometimes, when plan A is not functioning, try plan B that might be your field. 
 
Some people are ruling in certain fields in life because that's their CALLING. One great Prophet once told me, Anna: "My dream was to be a footballer but God told me, whether I like it or not, you shall be my spoken messenger. I was thinking I could ignore. I never heard Him say that, and I pursued my dream as a footballer, but here I am today as a Prophet and I have never regreted". He found joy with what he has signed to fulfill. This life we are living is not ordinary, there are some hidden secrets you need to discover about yourself in order to appreciate life. You don't go into acting because you see your friend running into it.
 
You don't start singing because that musician is making it big in the music industry. You don't force to be a make up artist because that has become a trending profession across. You have a CALLING upon your life. Pant hard to know that CALLING and work towards it. Hence, don't just accept to do things. Know who you are born to be. Listen, that business collapsed because your CALLING wasn't to be a business woman.
 
Sometimes, if you struggle to become something and you notice even the sound of the wind blows that idea of yours away then find the one the wind will be stable with. One person I will always use as an example is Jesus Christ because He lived to fulfill his CALLING. You know he was born to be the saviour of the world. He came and he honoured it. At a point, He wished the cup could pass over Him but what you were born to fulfill, If you accept to do and make it happen, no matter how tough things may look , you will fulfill it. 
 
Joel Osteen said: " I never thought of being a pastor until my father was in his dying bed and he ushered me to take his mantle as a preacher. I was wondering what I was going to do" but today Honourable Joel also rules in his ministry. Sometimes, you don't need to accept to be a nurse just because  your parents insist you do and you have no option. Fighting for a dream should be your hallmark. Becca, the musician said something: " My father wanted me to become a doctor but I saw myself as a musician. Actually it was hard to let my father accept me as a musician. 
 
Moreover, I am with a first class degree in medicine.  Yet I saw my self to be a singer. I stood up and I fought for my dreams. And today I love what I do". That was her CALLING because she really rocks in the music field. As your motivational speaker, I drew closer to encourage you to honour your CALLING if you have identified it so that you will see the joy in life. And if you haven't identified it, be desperate to, because that will keep you moving. Williams Shakespeare said something and I quote: "We know what we are, but know not what we may be."
 
Honour your CALLING so that you will not say: "Life has dispersed you" seek your CALLING in order not cry about life. You as a living being are for a purpose. Live to fulfill that purpose. Don't just live life anyhow from today after reading this article. Don't just accept to do anything. Abraham lived many years until God came in for him to know, he was born to be the father of all nations and he lived to fulfill it and that was his CALLING...
 
Know your CALLING today and tackle it.

#Getinspired #Getmotivaed #Lifekeepscomingback
 
Writer: Annie~Joy
(+233242358429)

No comments

Your comments and Encouragement are welcome