{getMailchimp} $title={MailChimp Form} $text={Subscribe to our mailing list to get the new updates.}

Dzifa Bampoe leaves JOY FM for Tullow Oil

Joy FM’s Dzifa Bampoe on Wednesday announced her decision to leave the station to take on new challenges and according to sources, she is heading to petroleum giants, Tullow Oil as Public Relations Officer. 

Till her resignation, she was host of  Newsnight alongside Evans Mensah, and also served as News Editor at the outfit.

Making the big announcement on  her news programme, she expressed gratitude to all who have contributed to her success over the years: “…I want to say thanks to our audience, to our resource persons in politics, captains of business and industry, ordinary people, everyone who has opened their doors to allow me to speak to them”, she said.

“By doing that I have also grown as a person, they’ve made me a better person. I’m also grateful to all of you my colleagues, I am a better person, I’m a better journalist because of all of you. I don’t know what the future holds for me”, she continued.

Before Joy FM, Mrs. Bampoe was with the Ghana Broadcasting Corporation (GBC), learning the ropes and making a name for herself as among the most influencial names in contemporary broadcasting.

No comments

Your comments and Encouragement are welcome