{getMailchimp} $title={MailChimp Form} $text={Subscribe to our mailing list to get the new updates.}

Annie~Joy writes: Ultimate Destination. Part 1 #BeInspired!

I embarked on a long journey to a new destination. On the way, I learnt a lot and saw the journey called Life in the process while the car was moving on the highway. As I sat in our car, I realized we took off alone from our location but later on, as we approached our destination, we met different cars along on the road also in the process of approaching a journey as well. I sat in my car and laughed within because I saw life in what I was seeing. 

I realized in life, everyone starts something, thinking that he or she is the first person bringing it up. But along the way, you will come to realize that the thing already existed. It's only about you adding a new style to whatever you have started. Never start something with the mindset of you are first person to invent it. Either it has already existed or someone is also planning to bring those your ideas into being too.

At a point, I realized the person driving the car I was in, began to overtake other cars, which he ended up succeeding in many. This was simply because the car ahead of us was slow and relaxed. I saw life in that too. I pictured it in our everyday life. We are all in the journey of life trying to get to a destination, which we meet people and pass them. A typical example is; after graduation or when graduation is in session, you realize some people will graduate ahead of time and even after graduation some will get the privilege to be in school ahead of time and that was the journey of life I saw when the person driving our car was overtaking other cars.

Furthermore, other cars also overtook our car and many succeeded in it too. It means irrespective of how you think and feel you are ahead in life, there are always others who will overtake you or are ahead of you just as you overtook others. And it will continue to follow in that manner, of which you also have to accept it and overtake the many you can. Life is not a race, but remember you need to be swift. The driver of whom I was in his car wasn't in a hurry neither was he in a race but he was just being swift and at least time conscious. People overtaking you in life is not supposed to be a defeat but it should be something you have to come and accept that it is part of life.

Yes, you graduated with them but it looks like almost all have gained admission to the next level, but you are still struggling for that chance. That's fine. You will surely get your admission too. Don't let comparison settle in when it happens as such. Just as the snail has the thought that it can overtake the cheetah so should you believe yourself that you will get to your rightful destination. Even the Bible said in the book of Matthew 20:16 and I quote, “So the last will be first, and the first will be last.”

Don't Mind those overtaking you, just concentrate on your journey and the many you can overtake. 

It will be continued..

#Getinspired#Getmotivated#Lifekeepscomingback

Writer: Annie~Joy
(+233242358429)

No comments

Your comments and Encouragement are welcome