{getMailchimp} $title={MailChimp Form} $text={Subscribe to our mailing list to get the new updates.}

'I'm no longer sorry’ for decapitated Trump Photo' - Comedienne, Kathy Griffin retracts her apology (Video)

Comedienne and TV host, Kathy Griffin, has retracted her apology for the controversial photo shoot in May where she posed with a mask that resembled President Donald Trump’s severed head.

The repercussions from the offensive photos included several venues on her US stand-up tour cancelled after death threats were received, and she also lost her New Year’s Eve co-hosting gig on CNN 

Griffin was forced to issue a video apology and held a press conference to apologize and admit she had crossed the line in her stunt.

Now, in a video interview with Australia’s Seven Network, Griffin told the co-hosts she’s no longer sorry.

“The whole outrage was B.S.” Griffin said. “The whole thing got so blown out of proportion and I lost everybody. Like, I had Chelsea Clinton tweeting against me. I had friends — Debra Messing from ‘Will & Grace,’ tweeting against me. I mean, I lost everybody. So, I have been through the mill.”

Watch the interview below..

No comments

Your comments and Encouragement are welcome