{getMailchimp} $title={MailChimp Form} $text={Subscribe to our mailing list to get the new updates.}

Kevin Hart's ex wife, Torrei warns the person who hacked her IG account

Comedian Kevin Hart's ex-wife and mother of his two children, Torrei took to her Instagram page today to reveal that someone hacked her page and deleted most of her recent pictures.

Torrei slammed the hacker in a way that some people assumed she was actually throwing shade at her ex-husband's pregnant wife, Eniko. She wrote;

"It's really a shame that someone would hack into my account and try to bring me down. Well I'm back and trust I will be verified. I have friends in high places too. This smells like an inside job. You tried to create 6 fake accounts using my name. How did that work for you? Keep coming for me and you are really going to see just how much God has my back. You don't want this battle. Trust me!"
And people went in on Eniko after seeing the post. See comments below.

No comments

Your comments and Encouragement are welcome