{getMailchimp} $title={MailChimp Form} $text={Subscribe to our mailing list to get the new updates.}

Photos: 'Yes I'm cross eyed and I love it' - Black model, Betty Wap

Betty Wap is a cross-eyed model and make-up artist based in Northeast Philadelphia who has embraced herself and features.

According to her, 'If ya don't know now you know YES! I'm crosseyed and i love it. I have my days where it gets me down and i see a bunch of beautiful women who have perfect eyes , and sometimes i question god why me? I ask him maybe one day ill wake up and be normal. but he told me daughter i made you this way because i believe you are stronger and you have much more to offer , more than a pretty face. That who ever loves you will love you for you and from that day on i stopped questioning him.

'I get bullied and teased and living in philly the kids are very ignorant when it comes to the unknown. I have a heart and I bleed and cry just like you dont treat me any less. ill always be the bid , and i enjoy bidding on myself ole pirate ass. its not easy being me and i do feel like i see half the world but come on give me credit how many girls can really pull off one eye having ass? love yourself and show love to others you never know what someone is going through. ive gotten threats , jumped just by looking the way that i do i wish the world was a better place but it starts with us its all fun and games until its your kid, brother,sister,mom etc. be blessed and continue to love the picture God painted'.

No comments

Your comments and Encouragement are welcome