{getMailchimp} $title={MailChimp Form} $text={Subscribe to our mailing list to get the new updates.}

Heartbroken Nigerian man publicly ends his 5-year relationship after finding out his girlfriend is set to marry someone else next month

A heartbroken Nigerian man, Tea Gomos, took to his Facebook page some hours ago to announce the end of his 5-year relationship after, according to him, he discovered that his girlfriend is set to marry someone else next month. 

Read what he wrote below


'DEAR FAMILY & FRIENDS!

This is to notify you that;

The 5yrs relationship between (TEA~GOMOS & NDONIMA MICAH ENOCH) you guys prayed for, advised & supported in order to reach a limelight was not made possible.

Bcuz I myself was DECIEVED & LIED to all this while by the said Miss. NDONIMA MICAH ENOCH (Indomie).

As She already had been engaged to another Man else but denied it, giving me hope & PROMISES of MARRIAGE.

Making me devote my time, strength, effort, resources, parents, Uncles, family & friends etc. From her 100level to 400level.

No wonder she turned down my marriage idea last year bcuz she knows her plans. But her excuse was that; she want to know me more (despite 4yrs. U want discover MUNGO~PARK abi? I asked) but she didn't quit me not until towards her graduation this year. And I guess, is bcuz her wedding is quickly approaching.

Hence, left with no order choice than to quit, (imagine in a RUDE, ABUSIVE & QUERELSOME way for no reason. 1st ever), forgetting her PROMISE not to JEOPARDIZE our marriage plans.

Well, I Wish her well, & u guys are all invited on 2/12/17 (details on pics).

I FELT LIKE TELLING YOU GUYS BCUZ, I RESPECT YOUR CONCERN TOWARDS US ALL THIS WHILE.

Not my fault though, but I felt sorry for letting you guys down!

Thanks be to God that now am so very happy with a DAMSEL... even better than ever!

PLEASE, LET'S SAY NO TO DECEIT & LIES,

FOR NOT EVERYONE CAN FORGIVE SUCH ACT. 

But I have, leaving everything to God & KARMA.

Thanks!

Yours Sincerely,

*Tea~Gomos.*


No comments

Your comments and Encouragement are welcome