{getMailchimp} $title={MailChimp Form} $text={Subscribe to our mailing list to get the new updates.}

Annie~Joy writes: That Event Is A Motivation. Part 3 #BeInspired!

He was everything to me that's impressive but not anymore.  Actions speaks louder than words while times change with seasons  
 
Mango and watermelons comes in seasons. All you have to do is to do your best to enjoy each in their season. He is not the first person to mean everything to me. There were many before him and I am not continuing the journey with them. Right! But I didn't die and that didn't stop me from making someone my everything when the time is due. 
 
Always imagine life as an examination sometimes with the same questions but everyone turn out to come out with a different answer. Some get it correct, partly correct or totally wrong. Mine was determined by me. Write and determine yours. I don't hate him because his actions has pushed me away.  I would come in style when the time comes for me to but he was there someday when I need someone. I appreciate the fact that he was there when I was in dire need him. I believe everyone is acting out a role that has been assigned to him or her more like a movie industry. The fact that you did well with your leading role doesn't mean maybe you can be granted the next movie to lead. The producers would want to let others try too.
 
Every event in my life is a motivation to myself therefore I don't discard them. Stick around if you want . You can move away if your conscience  says so. Don't do it for me. Rather, do it for yourself.
 
And that's how the conversation ended. I decided to write about something really personal for this first time  because I realized  you will need these words so you can be strong in yours. I might have consciously or unconsciously pushed someone away from me  and that makes it life. You will get hurt and pity yourself because of the value you gave the person; The light the person brought to your  world.

Death which is part of the human journey makes us understand nothing is permanent . The feeling of losing  someone, who has become a portion of you is not easy to cope with.  When you feel you are in the process of losing the person, give it up and try if it will work but just in case your efforts seem unproductive, take a pause and sip some water and laugh about it. 
 
When loosing the person worth your tears, give it your respect by bringing the tears out and after, pick yourself up and move. As should be expected, it won't be cinch but  you will pull through.  I said it myself that it is not life if you are not hurting some people, cutting people off, rejecting some, ignoring some and criticizing some people. It's not life if you don't disappoint, dislike, like others or fail some people. It's not life if you don't win or lose people. It's not life if all these things are not done to you too. Embrace life and accept its contents that give it a meaning.

To be continued....

#Getinspired#Getmotivated#Lifekeepscomingback

Writer: Annie~Joy

No comments

Your comments and Encouragement are welcome