{getMailchimp} $title={MailChimp Form} $text={Subscribe to our mailing list to get the new updates.}

Will Smith celebrates 20th wedding anniversary with Jada Pinkett

Multiple award winning actor, singer and comedian, Will Smith celebrated his 20th wedding anniversary with wife, Jada Pinkett-Smith on December 31, 2017.

The Hollywood star in a lengthy and emotional message wrote, 
20 Years Ago Today we held hands and walked naively down that aisle. Here’s what I’ve learned since.

Love is Like Gardening... I have learned to focus on HELPING you to BLOSSOM into what YOU want to be (into what you were born to be)... Rather than Demanding that you become what my Fragile Ego needs you to be.

I’ve learned to take pleasure in Nourishing YOUR dreams... Rather than wrestling with you to Fulfill my Selfish Needs & Satiate My Insecurities.

I have learned that
Love is Listening.
Love is Giving.
Love is Freedom.

Happy Anniversary, My Queen! I am forever Devoted to Nurturing your Deepest Truth.

No comments

Your comments and Encouragement are welcome