{getMailchimp} $title={MailChimp Form} $text={Subscribe to our mailing list to get the new updates.}

Bill Cosby's daughter, Ensa dies at 44

Bill Cosby's daughter, Ensa is dead. The 44-year-old died on Friday night in Massachusetts.

The cause of Ensa's death is unknown. She reportedly had significant medical issues in the past, including kidney issues and possibly was in line for a transplant.

Elsa steadfastly supported her embattled father all through his legal troubles. Last year, she released a statement saying she is certain her father is innocent of sexual assault allegations against him.

The statement reads: "My father has been publicly lynched in the media and my family, my young daughter, my young niece and nephew have had to stand helplessly by and watch the double standard or pretending to protect the rights of some but ignoring the rights of others.

"And exposing innocent children to such appalling accusations about someone that they love dearly and who has been so loving and kind to them is beyond cruel."

She added: "I strongly believe my father is innocent of the crimes alleged against him and I believe that racism has played a big role in all aspects of this scandal."

This is not the first time Bill Cosby is losing a child. His son, Ennis Cosby was murdered in 1997 in a failed robbery attempt.


No comments

Your comments and Encouragement are welcome