{getMailchimp} $title={MailChimp Form} $text={Subscribe to our mailing list to get the new updates.}

Photos: Rapper Trigmatic and wife name son Eden

Trigmatic and his wife Dita, welcomed a bouncy baby boy on Friday, November 24. The couple over the weekend held a naming and blessing ceremony for the baby, Eden.

The rapper and radio host shared photos from the ceremony on Instagram, saying:

“God gave you to me and to Him , I present you Eden. My message for u as a father is that fear God and love His work . Things that shook me can’t shake u, in fact will be far from you. think ahead and lead wherever you go. Hate Carnality and embrace spirituality. U will never fail. Mum and I love you so much but you are more of God than any of us. May the Lord reveal your true purpose to u at a very tender age. Be wise as Solomon and rule . Thanx @mrs__matic for this amazing gift.



No comments

Your comments and Encouragement are welcome