{getMailchimp} $title={MailChimp Form} $text={Subscribe to our mailing list to get the new updates.}

Watch: How I turned a small salon into a wellness empire - CEO & Founder, Allure Africa Dzigbordi Dosoo Features on CNNs Passion to Portfolio

Dzigbordi Dosoo built her business empire by starting Ghana's first day spa and used the lessons she learned along the way to develop a training scheme for spa management.

Speaking on CNNs Passion to Portfolio, 

She said

When I started off as a curious 12 year old, following my Entrepreneur Father to work and being seemingly “stretched”by my Entrepreneur grandma to become a young trader carrying a pan on her head to sell, all I wanted to do was HELP. Little did I know it was the beginning of an evolution story that will take me from being a Banker, a Financial Services consultant and lead me through a passionate wellness and lifestyle Entrepreneur to the Personal and Professional Development Coach I am today. It’s been a heavily challenging but highly exciting ride. How did this all happen? Well I know how. It’s none of me and ALL OF GOD. I know for sure the journey is now beginning. Family let’s never stop being curious and dreaming the dream. The cocoon will become the beautiful butterfly. God has already placed to power in you. Yes you can!

Watch the video below....

No comments

Your comments and Encouragement are welcome