{getMailchimp} $title={MailChimp Form} $text={Subscribe to our mailing list to get the new updates.}

'I've listened to your calls and reflected' - Mahama to contest 2020 Election as Presidential Candidate

Former President John Dramani Mahama has announced his interest to lead the opposition National Democratic Congress (NDC) for Election 2020 as a presidential candidate.

In a Facebook post Saturday evening, Mr Mahama wrote:

"To you the teeming supporters and sympathizers calling and requesting me to declare my intentions for the future, I wish to assure you today, that as a servant-leader, I have listened to your calls and reflected. I will not disappoint you even as we await the publication of the party’s guidelines for selecting a new leader."

See the post below....



This is the clearest indication by Mr Mahama that he would try to lead Ghana again in the 2020 general elections.

Mr Mahama thanked both executive position holders in the party at different levels for their contributions to the re-organisation efforts following their defeat in the 2016 elections.


No comments

Your comments and Encouragement are welcome