{getMailchimp} $title={MailChimp Form} $text={Subscribe to our mailing list to get the new updates.}

Tina Turner Pays Tribute to Late Son With Moving Picture of Final Goodbye

Two weeks after Tina Turner's son was found dead of a suspected suicide in his Studio City, California, residence the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame soul icon shared a picture of her family's emotional final farewell to Craig Raymond Turner. 

The son of Tina and Kings of Rhythm saxophonist Raymond Hill -- who was adopted by the singer's first husband, Ike Turner -- Craig Turner, 59, was a real estate agent in the San Fernando Valley. 

In a touching post, Turner, 78, is pictured wearing a dark grey suit jacket and black gloves, about to drop a rose into the ocean with the caption, "My saddest moment as a mother. On Thursday, July 19 2018, I said my final goodbye to my son, Craig Raymond Turner, when I gathered with my family and friends to scatter his ashes off the coast of California."



No comments

Your comments and Encouragement are welcome