{getMailchimp} $title={MailChimp Form} $text={Subscribe to our mailing list to get the new updates.}

Toni Braxton gets robbed of her enormous engagement ring from Birdman

Singer and reality star, Toni Braxton has been robbed of her enormous engagement ring from her fiance, rap mogul Birdman.

The 51-year-old took to Twitter to reveal that she forgot her Louis Vuitton train case on a Delta Airline flight. "Hey @Delta I left my LV train case on my flight from JFK to LAX on Tuesday. It’s been impossible to get any type of assistance from anyone in the company!," she wrote. 


 She later went on Twitter again and revealed that her LV Train case has been located, but most of her jewelry including her engagement ring from Birdman are missing.



Braxton wrote: "Hey everyone, @delta located my LV Train Case! Yay!," she wrote before the story took a tragic turn. "Unfortunately most of my jewelry items are missing...including MY ENGAGEMENT RING! Whoever BORROWED it...PLEEEASE return it!!!!" 

She also took to Instagram to make an appeal for the ring, writing, 'Feeling back to my old self again, yay! But I’m sad today  my engagement ring is missing  but I’m optimistic that someone will find Bonnie and return her home!'







No comments

Your comments and Encouragement are welcome