{getMailchimp} $title={MailChimp Form} $text={Subscribe to our mailing list to get the new updates.}

Chelsea confirm Gonzalo Higuain signing after striker joins on loan from Juventus until end of season

Chelsea have completed the signing of Argentine striker Gonzalo Higuain on loan from Juventus until the end of the season

The deal reunites the 31-year-old striker with Chelsea boss Maurizio Sarri, who was his former manager at Napoli in Italy.

'When the opportunity to join Chelsea presented itself I had to take it. It's a team I've always liked that has a lot of history, a wonderful stadium and they play in the Premier League, a league I've always wanted to play in,' Higuain said in a statement on the Chelsea website.

'I now hope I can give back that trust Chelsea have shown me out on the pitch. I can't wait to start and I hope to adapt as soon as possible.'

Gonzalo Higuain will wear the No 9 jersey and is expected to make his debut against Sheffield Wednesday on Sunday or Bournemouth on Wednesday.


No comments

Your comments and Encouragement are welcome