{getMailchimp} $title={MailChimp Form} $text={Subscribe to our mailing list to get the new updates.}

There were only 4 people present at my wedding- Wiyaala reveals

The “Lioness of Africa”, Wiyaala has recounted how she and her husband of four years got married.

According to the singer, they got married on a hot Thursday afternoon after an “all of a sudden” proposal from him.

“Marry me please. I know I don’t have the ring now, just say yes. On a Thursday, hot afternoon, we got married”, she recounted.

The singer who was on the “Delay Show” on Sunday revealed that there were only four people present at her wedding- herself, her husband, her mum, and an uncle. She added that there none of her husband’s relatives were present.

When asked by the host why she wasn’t wearing a ring, the “Africa” singer replied that she did not need a ring to prove she is married.

“I don’t need a ring to show that I’m married. I’m not a jewelry person,” she added.

Touching on the issue of kids, the singer said that even though it wasn’t a top priority, she will like to have maybe one kid someday.



No comments

Your comments and Encouragement are welcome