{getMailchimp} $title={MailChimp Form} $text={Subscribe to our mailing list to get the new updates.}

Michelle Obama shares beautiful family photo as she pays tribute to her mom to celebrate Mother's Day

In honor of Mother’s Day this year, former US first lady Michelle Obama shared this adorable photo of herself posing with her mom, Marian Robinson and her daughters, Malia and Sasha Obama to celebrate the special day.

She also accompanied the post with a sweet note about her mom, writing:

    Growing up, every time I’d come home from school with a story to share, my mother was there with a snack and a listening ear to hear about what was on my mind. When I came home with a tale about my disastrous second-grade classroom, she marched into the school to figure out what was going on. And as I grew older, including up through my years as First Lady, she was always there for me as a guiding light through whatever fog was clouding my path. She’s always listened more than she lectured; observed more than she demonstrated. In doing so, she allowed me to think for myself and develop my own voice.

    From an early age, she saw that I had a flame inside me, and she never tempered it. She made sure that I could keep it lit. Mom, thank you for kindling that fire within me, and for your example as a mother and a grandmother to our girls. We would never be who we are today without you. #HappyMothersDay, Mom. Love you. ??



No comments

Your comments and Encouragement are welcome