{getMailchimp} $title={MailChimp Form} $text={Subscribe to our mailing list to get the new updates.}

Barcelona unveil Antoine Griezmann following £108m move from Atletico Madrid, reveal his shirt No.

Antoine Griezmann has been officially unveiled as a Barcelona player after completing his  £108million move from Atletico Madrid last week Friday.

The 28-year-old France star signed a five-year deal with Barcelona that includes a staggering buy-out clause of £717million.

Griezmann who was in good spirits as he posed in the Barcelona kit for the first time yesterday will wear the No 17 shirt for his new club.

Addressing the media at the Nou Camp, Griezmann said: 'I'm very excited to be here. I'm accepting a big challenge. I'm ready for what's coming up.'

'It's a new challenge. I always try to better myself and break out of my comfort zone. I want to win La Liga, the Copa del Rey and the Champions League - which is missing from my CV.'

Speaking about Lionel Messi, Griezmann said: 'Messi is someone for every footballer to look up to. It's a source of incredible happiness to be able to play alongside him.'

Before his move to Barcelona, Griezmann scored 133 goals in 257 games for Atletico. He won the Europa League with Atletico in the 2017-18 campaign.



No comments

Your comments and Encouragement are welcome