{getMailchimp} $title={MailChimp Form} $text={Subscribe to our mailing list to get the new updates.}

Trevor Noah presents the Harlem School of the Arts Visionary Lineage Award to Lupita Nyong'o and her mum Dorothy Nyong'o

Lupita Nyong'o and her mum Dorothy Nyong'o were honoured with the Harlem School of the Arts Visionary Lineage Award and the award was presented by Trevor Noah.

The award was presented on Tuesday at the Harlem School of the Arts Mask Ball.

Taking to Instagram to share a photo of himself suited up alongside Lupita and her mother, Trevor wrote: "Last night it was truly an honour to present the HAS Visionary Award to Dorothy and Lupita Nyong'o. And I'm not saying I'm @lupitanyongo's best friend in the whole world but they didn't pick anyone else to hand over the awards so…"

And Lupita shared the same photo, writing: "I'm not saying I am @TrevorNoah's best friend, but he did come out on his day off to present me and my mom with the Harlem School of the Arts Lineage Award so…"

Lupita is said to be playing the role of Trevor Noah's mother in an upcoming movie about the South African comedian's life.


No comments

Your comments and Encouragement are welcome