{getMailchimp} $title={MailChimp Form} $text={Subscribe to our mailing list to get the new updates.}

Bill Gates daughter, 23, is engaged to Egyptian showjumper boyfriend, 28, after romantic proposal

Bill Gates's daughter, Jennifer, has got engaged to her Egyptian showjumper boyfriend named Nayel Nassar, 28.

The eldest daughter of Bill and Melinda Gates who is 23, announced her engagement to the young Egyptian millionaire on Instagram. 

She wrote: "Nayel Nassar, you are one of a kind. Absolutely swept me off my feet this past weekend, surprising me in the most meaningful location over one of our many shared passions. I can't wait to spend the rest of our lives learning, growing, laughing and loving together. Yes a million times over. AHHH!!!"

Nayel also announced that they were getting married.

He wrote on Instagram: "SHE SAID YES!! ?

"I’m feeling like the luckiest (and happiest) man in the world right about now. Jenn, you are everything I could have possibly imagined..and so much more. I can’t wait to keep growing together through this journey called life, and I simply can’t imagine mine without you anymore. Love you more than you can possibly imagine, and thank you for making every single day feel like a dream to me. Here’s to forever


And Jennifer responded to his post, writing: "Yep crying again its fine life is perfect rn you're everything to me."

Jennifer and Nassar dated for over four years before the proposal. The couple, who are both equestrians, travel together a lot. They regularly share photos of each other on their respective Instagram accounts.

Jennifer recently completed a biology degree at Stanford University and is now a med student. And Nayel, who was raised in Kuwait, also studied at Stanford University taking a degree in management and economics. He is also a celebrated showjumper.


No comments

Your comments and Encouragement are welcome