{getMailchimp} $title={MailChimp Form} $text={Subscribe to our mailing list to get the new updates.}

Don’t call me comedian any longer – DKB

Derick Kobena Bonney
Ace comedian Derick Kobena Bonney, who was recently crowned Ghana’s king of comedy at his hugely successful DKB Point Of View show has demanded of Ghana’s not to refer to him as comedian any longer.

He took to photo sharing micro blog Instagram to announce his hilarious new title. He now wishes to be known and referred to as “PUBLIC HUMOUR THERAPIST”.

DKB on Saturday July 9, thrilled thousands at the National Theatre in what has been widely described as his coronation as comedy king of Ghana. The event received rave reviews, notably from veteran Kweku Sintim Misa;

“When I see DKB he says KSM you are the man and I say no, I was the man. Now you are the man. I am very proud of him, so it is my pleasure and my duty to introduce to you the new King of Comedy DKB”, he said

Born Derick Kobina Bonney, the comedian and TV personality shot to international fame as one of the celebrity housemates on the seventh season of the reality competition television series Big Brother Africa, in 2012, and has since then, garnered acclaim as one of Ghana’s finest comedians

Source: enewsgh.com

No comments

Your comments and Encouragement are welcome