{getMailchimp} $title={MailChimp Form} $text={Subscribe to our mailing list to get the new updates.}

I Used Virgins For Money – Jujuman Reveals

Stephen Nortey, a 46-year-old businessman in the New Juaben Municipality of the Eastern Region Koforidua, has revealed that virgins are the source of his wealth.

Mr Nortey, who revealed his secrets to Brty FM, a radio station based in Koforidua, disclosed that he once met one Togbe Atsu, a spiritualist who resides at Nankese in the Suhum Municipality who showed him how to use virgins to become wealthy.

The businessman, who is currently struggling to quit occultism, revealed that he uses a special handkerchief given to him by his spiritual father, Togbe Atsu to wipe off the blood that comes out of the virgins after sleeping with them.

“I later dropped it in a pot which is meant to produce money after reciting some incantations.

“I make a whopping GH₵10,000 anytime I have sex with a young girl,” he underscored.

Mr Nortey, who is currently based in Volta Region, hinted that “I sometimes induce the young ladies by giving them some concoction.

“I later allow a snake given to me by the fetish priest to enter their private parts whenever I want to get foreign currency.

With this, I make an amount of $50,000 on a day.

When asked how he gets the virgins, he emphatically stated that “I use money to cajole the young ladies. I have been in this venture for the past 12 years and have so far used about 30 young ladies.

“The virgins that I sleep with become barren in future because if I use their blood for my usual rituals, there is no way they can conceive, Although I want to stop, fear has gripped me because I have been warned by Togbe that any attempt to stop will lead to my death.”

“I’m now stranded because I can no longer move on with this process of making money,” he said.

He advised the youth to be very careful with the spiritual process of making money, saying it’s difficult to renounce occultism.

DAILY GUIDE’s attempts to contact the fetish priest to ascertain the truth prove futile as at press time.

Source: Daily Guide

No comments

Your comments and Encouragement are welcome