{getMailchimp} $title={MailChimp Form} $text={Subscribe to our mailing list to get the new updates.}

John Dumelo didn’t get engaged yesterday


I woke up  to many messages on WhatsApp and Twitter asking whether John Dumelo was indeed married, and I sent him a message to find out what was happening.

Apparently actress Luckie Lawson posted on her Instagram page, “Congratulations on your engagement @johndumelo1 and thank you for letting me in on such a beautiful day like today,” which convinced many that John was indeed married.

John then explained to me that he rather attended the naming ceremony of a friend on Wednesday dressed in in all white. I remember seeing the actor and his friends at a naming ceremony via Snapchat so I immediately believed him.

Source: ameyawdebrah.com

No comments

Your comments and Encouragement are welcome