{getMailchimp} $title={MailChimp Form} $text={Subscribe to our mailing list to get the new updates.}

Maame Yeboah Asiedu On Why She Left UTV...

Maame Yeboah Asiedu formerly of United Television (UTV), who joined the Multimedia Groupsome weeks ago has debunked rumors that she was sacked by the former.

She answered this question during an interview on Adom TV.

“No I was not sacked, I am on good terms with my former boss and colleagues and that no one can take it away from me.

“Everybody I have worked with can testify that I do not joke with my duties, I deliver and leave a mark that will stay on for a very long time.”

When the question of why then did she leave after all this, she said; “I left because in life, progress matter. You need to move on in life and that is what I did.”

Maame Yeboah Asiedu is set to bring her wealth of experience in anchoring shows including telenovelas as the new host of another ‘Twinovela” Veera on Adom TV.

Talking about her switch, the reigning female Television Show host of the year said she was pleased to have joined the Multimedia Group.

Source: livefmghana.com

No comments

Your comments and Encouragement are welcome