{getMailchimp} $title={MailChimp Form} $text={Subscribe to our mailing list to get the new updates.}

Mercy Johnson Tells Hubby "The Mention Of Your Name Is My Worship"

Mercy Johnson-Okojie and her husband Prince
Actress Mercy Johnson-Okojie and her husband, Prince, are celebrating their 5th wedding anniversary today August 27th. An excited Mercy took to her IG page to express her love to the father of her three children.

She wrote;
 "Fate and time have stood as a witness to our love
You are in my heart like a prayer and the mention of ur name is my worship
With you thorns feel like flowers in my hands
The biggest risk in my life is spending a moment without u
Love bows to no one and needs no permission hence ur name is in my heart like a prayer
I love u babes,everyone is intoxicated by something but I am intoxicated by u,
Ur my fantasy and my every imagination
I love u so much,my quarreling partner,my gossip pal,my trusted friend,my secret keeper and lover.
5yrs down,forever to go.Please Pray for me my friends cus I adore him and with him is where I want to be.
HWA My Hope
#thankujesus#myGodisnotamanthatheshouldlie#mama3andreadytogoagain#

No comments

Your comments and Encouragement are welcome