{getMailchimp} $title={MailChimp Form} $text={Subscribe to our mailing list to get the new updates.}

Even Mzvee Has Gotten A BET Nomination...Why Can't I? - Asks Gifty Osei

We all got our ambitions in life, right? Well gospel songstress Gifty Osei, popularly known as 'Empress One' has disclosed that she will be the first Ghanaian gospel act to get BET nominations.

According to the Aseda hitmaker, she believes she will get the nomination because even MzVee has gotten a BET nomination. She was on Hitz Fm and when asked about her future plans and more, she said,

“I will be the first Ghanaian gospel artiste to win the VGMAs, and I can tell you I will be the first Ghanaian act to make it to the BETs.”

“Arhh, don’t you believe me, I said I will be the first Ghanaian gospel act to make it to the BETs, even MzVee had BET nomination. I believe in the God that I’m serving and he will take me there. If you take a close look at their nominations, they want acts that can sell Ghana to the rest of the world, so I just have to work on my brand and push it to the maximum”



Source: thebigtriceonline.com

No comments

Your comments and Encouragement are welcome