{getMailchimp} $title={MailChimp Form} $text={Subscribe to our mailing list to get the new updates.}

I regret making my marriage to Afriyie public - Amanda Afriyie

Afriyie and Amanda during their traditional wedding
Boss-chick Amanda Afriyie seems not to have gotten over all that have transpired with regards to her marriage to football star, Afriyie Acquah.

According to Amanda, from the leaked audio where she called her husband a ‘monkey’ through to the leaked sex tape were more or less as a result of making her marriage public.

She was on Metro TV and she had this to say,

“In my next life, I will make a secret marriage. I will never and ever put my marriage in the open again. When you put your marriage in the open like that, it brings a lot of envy; people start planning evil against your marriage.”

She continued, “When Afriyie was not out there as in that popular, I wasn’t having any trouble but as soon as he started becoming popular, making enough money, people started attacking me and all that. Sidechicks also started disturbing, infact I’ve been through a lot”.

Amanda Afriyie has advised all and sundry to be extremely prayerful or else, they won’t enjoy their marriage life to the maximum.

Source: thebigtriceonline.com

No comments

Your comments and Encouragement are welcome