{getMailchimp} $title={MailChimp Form} $text={Subscribe to our mailing list to get the new updates.}

Victoria Hamah’s Father Picks Presidential Nomination Forms...

A Veteran Trade Unionist and Industrial, Public Relations consultant, Mr John Alex Hamah, has picked a Presidential Candidate nomination forms to contest the upcoming December 7 election as an Independent Candidate.

According to him, his decision is an answer to incessant calls on him from a large number of Ghanaian workers across the country urging him to contest as an unaligned Presidential candidate.

Speaking to Kasapa News, Mr Hamah who has a long political career and founded the Ghana Democratic Party in 1969, disclosed that he’s for the most part of his life, had the ambition of leading Ghana as an effective leader, a strong desire that saw him being sentenced to death imprisonment on his birthday several decades ago.

“I’ve been in exile, I have suffered a lot. But now at my age though I’m old age, I’m young in thoughts. Now the workers of Ghana are suffering and the voice of labour should be heard. We helped Nkrumah to make it possible for Ghana to have independence and Trade Union Leaders have suffered some have died.”

He added: “The time has come for a leader who is courageous, patriotic and incorruptible. Ghanaians should vote for me because I understand the problems of Labour and Industry. I have negotiated with top employers since independence and so I know the problems of both employers and workers. People don’t understand the problems of workers. People are talking about providing jobs but they don’t understand workers problems. With my experience I will be the right person to be President of Ghana.”

The Electoral Commission has pegged the filing fee for Presidential nominees at GHc50,000 while parliamentary aspirants will pay GHc10,000.




Source: Kasapafmonline.com

No comments

Your comments and Encouragement are welcome