{getMailchimp} $title={MailChimp Form} $text={Subscribe to our mailing list to get the new updates.}

Clive Davis shares heartbreaking letter he sent to Whitney Houston after watching her on stage

Music mogul Clive Davis last week shared the heartbreaking letter he sent to late Whitney Houston after her infamous appearance at Michael Jackson's 30th Anniversary concert in 2001 where she looked emaciated, sang out of tune, and looked like she was on drugs.

The contents of the letter are revealed in Clive's new documentary, Clive Davis: The Soundtrack of Our Lives.'

 Read it 

Clive writes,
          "Dearest Whitney,  
When I saw you Friday night at the Michael Jackson concert I gasped. When I got home, I cried. My dear, dear Whitney, the time has come. Of course I know you don't want to hear this. Of course I know that you're saying that Clive is being foolishly dramatic. Of course I know that your power of denial is in overdrive dismissing everything I and everyone else is saying to you. … I join your mother in pleading with you to face up to the truth now, right now, and there is no more time or postponement. You need help and it must begin now. I will stand by you with love and caring to see you through it to newfound peace and happiness in every way as a woman, as a mother, as a role model to inspire the rest of the world. Love, Clive."

No comments

Your comments and Encouragement are welcome