{getMailchimp} $title={MailChimp Form} $text={Subscribe to our mailing list to get the new updates.}

I Will "Breaches" RTP Awards Tomorrow - DKB

The 6th Edition of the Radio and Television Personality Awards comes tomorrow  Saturday October 22 2016, at the Accra International Conference Center( A. I. C. C) and the host of the night your truly the king DKB, has said he will "breaches" the event.

Explaining what he meant by "breaches", the King of Comedy said "Just as Bukom Banku brightened his skin by bleaching, it's the same way I am going to brighten up the event. I will make the event an exciting one, packed with unforgettable moments."

Having hosted many big shows, the undisputed King of Comedy says he would do everything possible to make the show short, sweet and fantastic.

"There would he no dull moment, everything would be fun. I would make sure the show would be done within the shortest possible time. I will make the show brief, no long talk, sweet, perfect and fantastic. In other words I would "breaches" the show."

Performing live on the night is Dancehall Champion Shatta Wale, with supporting acts Okomfo Kwad33, OB and Lekzy DeComic.





No comments

Your comments and Encouragement are welcome